Sourdough with Creamed Leeks and Poached Eggs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 100g half fat crème friache
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 100g Spinach
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
374 kcal Energy
7.5g Saturated Fat
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the leeks for 5 minutes, stir in the crème fraiche, a pinch of nutmeg and seasoning.
- Place the spinach in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes until just wilted.
- Poach the eggs in boiling water for 2-3 minutes according to taste.
- Place the spinach on the toast, spoon over the creamed leeks and top with the poached eggs. Season with black pepper and serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ready in : 10 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Meals