Salmon & Leek Tart Tatin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 tbsp oil
- 400g pack leeks, cut into 2cm circles
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 150g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 375g pack all butter puff pastry
- Drizzle balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
16.8 g Protein
31.3 g Fat
12.8 g (of which Saturated Fat)
42 g Carbohydrate
11.5 g Sugar
5.6 g Fibre
1.68 g Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks for 5 minutes, turning once until golden.
- Mix together the maple syrup and mustard and pour over the base of a 22cm square tin, top with the leeks and then scatter over the salmon.
- Rollout the pastry to a 24cm square, trimming the edges. Place over the leeks, tucking the edges into the tin to encase the filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden
- Upturn onto a serving plate, drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with chives.