Leek & Spinach Pasta with Bacon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 300g wholewheat pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g smoked back bacon, diced
- 3 Leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 50g walnut pieces, roughly chopped
- 200ml tub half fat crème fraiche
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 100g Spinach
619 kcal Energy
10g Saturated Fat
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 11-13 minutes until tender, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the bacon for 2 minutes, add the leeks and pepper and fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the walnuts, crème fraiche, lemon zest and juice, spinach and 100ml water and heat until the spinach has just wilted.
- Stir in the pasta and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Meals