Leek & Potato Boulangere
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 Leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced (500g)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 800g Charlotte or Maris Piper potatoes, thinly sliced
- 300ml vegetable stock
236 kcal Energy
0.6g Saturated Fat
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Grease an ovenproof casserole dish, place 1/3 of the potatoes on the base, top with half the leek mixture, repeat the layers finishing with potatoes.
- Pour over the stock and season. Lay a circle of baking parchment over the potatoes, cover with a lid and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the lid and parchment and cook for a further 15 minutes until potatoes are tender and golden on top.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 60 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Meals