Grilled Seabass with Oriental Leeks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2 seabass fillets
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 250g Leeks, shredded
- 2cm piece root ginger, grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
3g (of which Saturated Fat)
5.4g (of which Sugar)
- Place the seabass fillets, flesh side down on a grill pan and place under a preheated grill for 3 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the leeks, ginger, onions and chilli for 5 minutes, add the soy and sesame seeds.
- Serve the fish on top of the Oriental leeks.